This is a super delicious and fun breakfast casserole to make. Easy to modify to your own liking as well – you can add hash browns, potatoes, and other veggies to your liking.
- 1 LB Beef Sausage
- 8 Eggs
- Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Onion
- Green Onion
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil (Ghee works as well)
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook onion in pan with olive oil until softened
- Cook sausage by adding it with the onion breaking it up in a pan and cooking on medium heat
- Mix Eggs with 1/3 Cup Heavy whipping cream and salt and pepper
- Line baking dish with coconut oil or Ghee to prevent sticking
- Add sausage onion mix to pan and top with cheese
- Pour Egg mix evenly over the sausage
- Add more cheese if desired
- Bake Dish at 400 Degrees for 30 minutes
- Check for thorough cooking and if ready pull out of oven.
- Leave to cool before serving with avocado slices and green onions.